Welcome to Healthcare as a Second Language™! The objective of this semantic wiki is to promote comprehension of the terms and phrases with which we communicate about healthcare.
Semantic MediaWiki provides the collaborative tools to create, edit, organize, search, and analyze profiles of terms and phrases (example) and resources with which we can learn more about them:
- Applications (form, example)
- Articles, blog entries, editorials, essays, graphics, interviews, and other content (form, example);
- Audio and podcasts (form, example);
- Books (form, example);
- Databases and repositories (form, example);
- PDF documents (form, example); and
- Videos (form, example).
- Those collaborative tools include properties, templates, forms, and categories. Law as a Second Language® collects resources about these collaborative tools and other topics and technologies under the category How to use this wiki.
- To register as a user, send a brief introductory message by email to email@example.com with "Registration of User" as the subject.